PREP TIME: 7 MINUTES | SERVES: 1 | SKILL: EASY
- 50ml bourbon
- 10ml dry vermouth
- 10ml sweet vermouth
- 3 dashes aromatic bitters
- 1 maraschino cherry
- cubed ice
- chilled Martini glass
- mixing glass
- hawthorn strainer
- bar spoon
- Pour the whisky, vermouth and bitters into the chilled stirring glass.
- Fill the stirring glass half way with ice.
- Stir the liquid for at least 3 minutes. This doesn’t have to be constant stirring but the liquid needs enough time with the ice to reduce the temperature.
- Strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry